Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Random Thoughts

On iTunes today: Nothing, not in the mood for anything I have on my computer.
Gas Prices: I bought gas in Mayville, WI on Easter Sunday and it was $3.39/gal. Here in Milwaukee, it’s hovering around $3.23/gal

18.5 inches! That is the final snow total for the city I live in on Good Friday. We were the highest in the Metro Milwaukee area – yippee! NOT!

Winter Storm Watch – All day Thursday – up to 6 more inches! You’ve GOT to be kidding!

Easter recap: We drove an hour to a bar/restaurant, we ate for about a ½ hour (food was very good, it surprised us all) and then we drove an hour home. End of story.

I have some sort of flu bug and it aint the cold kind of flu! I’ll leave it at that.

Tonight it’s groceries and home, if I can make through the grocery store without pooping in my pants – okay, okay, I said no more and I promised I wouldn’t – so sue me!

Work is pretty slow today and I’ve asked everyone around me if they need help and it seems they are all in the same boat as me.

We got our State Refund back today. I am going to Home Depot to pick out some paint for our living room. We need to paint – there is a country blue on the walls and I don’t like it. I want something more contemporary. This will get us one step closer to our hardwood floors!

Sometimes I daydream about being my cat. He certainly has the life. Except the licking his pooper part.

I have a $50.00 gift certificate to Crate and Barrel that we got for our wedding (almost 11 months ago) and I can’t decide what to do with it! Every time I look at the website, I change my mind.

We are going out to eat with my mom and her husband (step-pops to me) on Friday night.

I hope you have a better day than me!

No comments: